Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Father's Love {South Jersey Lifestyle Photographer}














If you ask this dad what he loves most in the world, he will undoubtedly always answer, "MY BOYS!" I spent an incredible day with these three handsome men! The light was wonderful as we walked along this quiet trail in the woods. I love this time of year! I'm going to miss the glow of the leaves when fall fades into winter. I have enjoyed this outdoor shooting season more than any other year! I'm so blessed to be able to work with the most amazing people.

We are working on a new "web-blog-site" (yes, I made that word up) so I can share my latest projects with you as I work on them. I am completely excited and inspired because of it! It's been a lot of work, but we are almost ready to share it!! The countdown begins.....

Keep checking in at http://www.imagesbynicki.com/ to see the big surprise coming soon! Many thanks to my web designer for putting up with all my crazy ideas and thoughts. I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment