Sunday, November 7, 2010

Light. {South Jersey Lifestyle Photographer}



Well, today was the dreaded first day of daylight savings time. I knew it wasn't going to go over well with me. I love light. I look at how it moves and changes all day long. This day's light left us at 4:45. I felt like there was still so much of the day left to enjoy, but seeing the darkness made me tired and lazy. And from what I read on facebook, I'm not the only one. I understand there is some purpose served in making us all go crazy changing our clocks..... But I just can't say I'm a big fan of it. There is a half hour window of time in which the light streams right through my front door at such an incredible angle, it just stops you in your tracks! I could stand there and watch how it rims all my things in a golden glow. The other day my daughter was watching TV as that beautiful light danced through the door.... I had to take a shot or two so I can show you how amazing that light is. http://www.imagesbynicki.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment