Monday, December 6, 2010

For Valarie and Tom {South Jersey Photographer}






I met Valarie 13 Years ago. Twelve years ago she became my "cousin-in-law". From day one, she and her family were dear friends of mine. I was honored to be a guest.... YES, a guest, at her wedding this past weekend. (I'm so used to being the paid photographer that it took some time to adjust to the pleasure of being a guest and not being at work) I brought along my camera to see what I could find "from my seat" ;) I am so crazy about photos, it was hard for me to stay put!! Here are a few little finds from the day. I tried to not use any strobe at all, I tried to stay in my seat and I tried to stay out of my fellow photog's way :) Congratulations, Valarie and Tom!!
Valarie, I have never seen you so happy! I remember you and I at all those home demonstrations over the years, buying baskets and Tupperware thinking, how exciting it would be for you to get married and use all your great stuff! Well, your day has come and you deserve all the happiness in the world!! Hold onto every second!!

No comments:

Post a Comment